District Sales Manager
Operations Management │ New Business Development │ Staff Training & Development
Accomplished Multi-Unit Manager with proven track record in providing consultative coaching in all areas of restaurant operations while building strong relationships with franchisees. Results-oriented with expertise in operations management, training and development, and business development. Effective leader with extensive experience in maximizing revenue growth through strategic sales and marketing plans. Collaborate with all organizational members to achieve business and financial goals. Technical proficiency in MS Office, Windows, and Social Media.
Key Skills & Competencies
Sales & Marketing Strategies • Operational Development • Financial Analysis • Vendor Management
Training & Development • P&L Management • Client Relationship Building • Negotiations • Presentations
Staffing & Recruitment • Teamwork & Leadership • Innovative Solutions • Customer Service • Communication
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
DUNKIN’ DONUTS / BASKIN ROBBINS, Chicago Market, IL 2016 – 2016
Oversaw operations of 12 restaurants producing $12.5M in annual sales. Elevated employee motivation through establishment of expanded career goals and path; infused cooperation throughout district.
- Increased sales and improved customer service by implementing reorganization of team members.
- Administered training and development sessions to all employees on operations and customer service.
SARPINO’S PIZZERIA, Chicago Market, IL 2014 – 2016
Franchise Area Manager
Served as business consultant for 22 franchise restaurants; supplied key support including operations training, food/labor cost issues, and marketing. Administered weekly and monthly meetings with franchisees, ensuring goals were being met and reviewed best practices.
- Enhanced operational efficiencies by designing training manuals and conducting educational sessions.
- Grew sales and foot traffic through development of key relationships with local businesses for marketing and promoting specials.
CINNABON, Midwest Division 2013 – 2014
Franchise Business Consultant
Led operational oversight for 50 franchise bakeries throughout 9 states; facilitated $17M in annual sales. Executed audits for product quality, cleanliness, and service. Key contributor in redesigning procedures.
- Key contributor in successful openings of three new locations.
- Expanded sales 3% YOY by providing consultative coaching in ensuring goals were being met.
- Conducted training classes to all employees on product production and customer service.
BURGER KING CORP., Chicago Market, IL 2011 – 2013
Sales, Profit, and Operations Trainer – Franchise Business Development
Administered support to 50 franchise restaurants generating $65M in annual sales. Conducted in-restaurant evaluations and supplied coaching for optimal business results.
- Performed training seminars to store teams on daily operations and sales.
- Delivered training sessions on restaurant level procedures and new menu items.
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL, Bolingbrook, IL 2008 – 2011
Directed daily operations and supervised 30 team members; performed staffing and recruiting of new members. Administered employee training for new store openings; executed marketing strategies.
- Key contributor in three new restaurant openings.
- Increase sales and raised employee moral by designing local contests for team members.
- Optimized communication with vendors through building strong relationships.
- Developed four team members in receiving promotions to General Manager by providing training and coaching.
PAPA JOHN’S PIZZA, Chicago Market, IL 2007 – 2008
Headed operations and supervised 30 team members; conducted staffing and recruiting of new members. Created training tools for new management members; developed local marketing strategies.
- Rendered vital assistance with new location opening.
TAYLOR STREET PIZZA, Naperville, IL 2003 – 2007
Managed operations and supervised 15 team members; facilitated catering orders for over 200 customers. Built strong vendor relations and maintained services encompassing price negotiations and special orders.
- Performed training and mentoring sessions with General Managers on food cost tracking and vendor pricing.
Previous positions include Training Coordinator at Cheddar’s, General Manager at Johnny Rocket’s, Service Manager at Joe’s Crabshack, Server Trainer at Steak & Ale, Server Trainer at Bennigan’s, and Bartender Trainer at Luigi’s House Restaurant.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Professional Training & Certifications: ServSafe Certified │ IL State Food Handler Certification │ Cook County Food Handler Certification │ IL Basset (Alcohol) Certification │ Wine Paring and Tastings Training, Cheddar’s │ Business Consulting Training & Management Training, Bob Gappa │ Root Cause Analysis Training, Burger King
High School Diploma, Red Oak High School, Red Oak, TX
Award: Recognized as “Top Coach” in Chicago Region for Q1 2013, Burger King
Community Service: Sponsorship of under privileged family, Bennigan’s