Job Description A Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor) assists clients with the purchase and sale of property. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a Real Estate Professional to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help clients market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. This job requires excellent marketing and customer service skills.
- Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
- Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
- Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Crosby Starck Real Estate Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate has served the real estate and mortgage needs of the Chicago suburbs and greater Rockford area since 1960. We have thrived because we consistently produce for our clients. Our entire existence has been spent building our well-known reputation for integrity, trustworthiness, and for providing an outstanding service experience. As one of the Chicago area's largest and most experienced real estate organizations, we are proud to be the leader in technology and customer service.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.