A Portfolio Manager for Residential Real Estate (also called a real estate agent) oversees the entire real estate sale and purchase process. Real estate is a fast paced, thrilling and stimulating business that draws managers who desire a career that allows their leadership skills to flourish. A Portfolio Manager for Residential Real Estate needs to excel in interpersonal skills and be able to manage an extensive portfolio of clients. This manager positon is for individuals who desire to use their leadership abilities in the areas of real estate portfolio management, contract negotiations and residential real estate purchasing and selling.
- Oversee the purchase and sale of a large residential real estate portfolio
- Manage the negotiation and contract process of a real estate transaction
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your business
- Stay informed about the current real estate market and devise strategies to better equip clients for the purchase or sale of their residential property
- Manage a team to efficiently guide a client through the real estate transaction process
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Crosby Starck Real Estate
Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate has served the real estate and mortgage needs of the Chicago suburbs and greater Rockford area since 1960. We have thrived because we consistently produce for our clients. Our entire existence has been spent building our well-known reputation for integrity, trustworthiness, and for providing an outstanding service experience. As one of the Chicago area's largest and most experienced real estate organizations, we are proud to be the leader in technology and customer service.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.