A Home Buyer's Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the exciting process of purchasing a home. In this position, you will consult with a large portfolio of clients about searching for a home, putting in an offer and negotiating contract terms. Clients depend on Home Buyer's Consultants to offer them expert advice about the real estate market and to equip them to reach the most favorable deal possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multi-task a substantial portfolio of clients, all with different and unique consultation needs.
- Show home buyers various properties that are best suited to their needs and desires
- Provide consultation services when submitting an offer to help your client get a favorable deal
- Advise client and mediate between home buyer and seller when drafting a real estate transaction contract
- Be available to consult with clients and answer all questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Understand your local real estate market
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Crosby Starck Real Estate
Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate has served the real estate and mortgage needs of the Chicago suburbs and greater Rockford area since 1960. We have thrived because we consistently produce for our clients. Our entire existence has been spent building our well-known reputation for integrity, trustworthiness, and for providing an outstanding service experience. As one of the Chicago area's largest and most experienced real estate organizations, we are proud to be the leader in technology and customer service.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.